"Excellence in Aged Care and Retirement Living"
An Aged Residential Care Facility, which includes
- Rest Home care
- Dementia care
- Hospital care
- Respite and short term care services
- Palliative care
- Services for younger people with a disability in an aged care facility
Retirement Living dwellings, which include
- Licence to Occupy houses and apartments
- Rental Cottages
We measure our success through
- Consumer satisfaction (residents and their families)
- Staff satisfaction
- Clinical quality indicators
- Certification and accreditation success
- Referral source and funder satisfaction
- Operational efficiency
- Evidence of innovation and continuous improvement in all areas
We aspire to expertise in working with residents and families to ease their transitions between all aspects of Retirement Living and Aged Care and our vision is to be recognised as a national leader in the provision of aged care and retirement living services.
To achieve our purpose we will
Provide resident and family centred care
- Staff listen to residents and families about their goals and expectations, care and living preferences.
- Residents’ families are treated as part of the care team and not just visitors.
- Staff, managers and Board members listen to residents and families about future planning.
- We are open and honest in our communications with all.
Value every individual and all roles equally
- No staff member is more important than any other: we are all part of the same team.
- Different skills and cultural backgrounds are respected and celebrated.
- Staff are all accountable for noticing what needs improving, changing or fixing and making sure it happens.
- Senior staff will give feedback to all suggestions from other staff, residents and families.
Share the responsibility for achieving excellence
- Staff support each other at all times to ensure the safety and well-being of our residents.
- As well as doing the essential tasks, we ask “how else can we help?”.
- Achievement and improvement is celebrated.
- Problems are addressed by focusing on improving not blaming.
- We will not take short cuts. Our goal is to perform the task correctly first time, every time.